You will act as the contract representative, advising and guiding project staff as well as preparing subcontract procurement plans. You will also act as the lead commercial interface with the customer post-tender receipt to subcontract award.
Duties could include
- Pre-qualification of tenderers.
- Drafting of subcontract strategies, proposals.
- Invitations to tender and contractual documentation.
- Managing invitations to tender.
- Evaluation of tender receipts.
- Contract negotiation and contract administration post contract award.
- Production of periodic reports in supporting project, commercial, finance and board requirements.
- Ensuing limits of delegated financial authority are in place.
- Identification and management of areas that represent significant risk through proactive measures of risk management, assessment, CRA, TRA and mitigation.