The Facilities Design Manager is accountable to the Design & Safety Manager for project delivery for development and approval of site assets designs which will need to be constructed to cost, schedule and meet an agreed set of User, Design Authority, Licensee and other business requirements.
- Delivery of facility designs to cost, programme and quality.
- Implement company design processes.
- Contribute to development of design processes and standards.
- Design requirements management.
- Support ONR & EA interface.
- Work with other Design Managers, the Chief Engineer function and Nuclear Facilities Technical Authorities.