Part of the Head of Engineering’s core team, you will be a key player in the Strategic Infrastructure Design Authority. The Safety Case Manager is accountable to the Design & Safety Manager for development and delivery of phased Nuclear Safety Cases to meet an agreed set of User, Design Authority, Licensee and other business requirements.
- Delivery of Facility Staged Nuclear Safety Cases.
- Contribute to development and implementation of Nuclear Safety Processes & Standards.
- Nuclear Safety Requirements Development & Management.
- Support ONR & EA interface.
- Work with other Safety Managers, Chief Engineer function and Site Safety Technical Authority.