You will be responsible for leading or supporting a design team delivering complex nuclear and non-nuclear projects. We are looking for individuals to manage both new-build infrastructure as well as projects relating to the development of existing dockyard and naval base assets.
Duties could include
- Designing projects to meet cost, programme and quality requirements.
- Implementing Babcock’s design processes and contributing to their ongoing development.
- Helping to develop and sustain a Design Authority capability.
- Defining and maintaining the Design Intent of a wide range of facilities and assets.
- Managing technical design packages.
- Planning for effective project implementation and lead in the technical planning process.
- Ensuring that effective safety quality management arrangements are in place and adhered to.
- Liaising closely with other teams and stakeholders.