You will be responsible for providing Babcock’s operations with specialist knowledge and support relating to nuclear and radiological safety, including radiological protection and human factors, and to ensure Babcock’s ongoing compliance with regulations. We are looking for individuals to support both new-build infrastructure as well as projects relating to the development of existing dockyard and naval base assets.
Duties could include
- Provide nuclear and radiological knowledge and support to the business.
- Ensure compliance with statutory legislation and the terms of the site licence.
- Deliver nuclear safety cases and licencing plans.
- Develop and implement nuclear safety processes and standards.
- Provide technical advice on nuclear safety assessment processes and policy.